4. USE OF THE SITE
Similarly, any fraudulent, abusive, illicit or contrary to good faith use by the User of both the Website and any of the features that both offer is expressly prohibited, including but not limited to the purchase of products in the online store, the contracting of services or participation in promotions organized by NFG.
In any case, the User shall not:
- Enter in the Web or the App or the corresponding network data programs capable of causing damage to NFG’s IT systems, those of its suppliers or third parties.
- Insert on third-party websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social media any link that makes it possible to link or reproduce the Web, the App or the contents thereof with said third-party websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social media, unless the link points directly to the home page of the Web or the App and cannot reproduce it in any way.
- Link to or reproduce the Web or the App or their contents from third-party websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social media that are unlawful, offensive or against human dignity, fundamental rights or NFG itself and/or are likely to be considered criminal.
- Insert and/or publish on the Web or the App content that violates human rights and personal dignity, such as racist, xenophobic or pornographic content or content involving the advocacy of terrorism.
5. REGISTRATION PROCESS AND REQUEST FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SERVICES
Registering on the Web and the App is very simple. NFG informs Users that it may be necessary to register to contract some of the services offered on the Web and/or the App.
The registration process is very simple and fast. To register on the Website, simply go to the "My Account" tab on the Website and enter the requested information.
Each User may register only once and multiple registrations by the same User are expressly prohibited. Registration on behalf of third parties or using the data of third parties without their prior consent is prohibited.
Remember that your password must be kept secret and is personal and non-transferable. You must not provide your password to third parties. If a User forgets her password, the Website and App provide a password recovery system by clicking on the link: Forgotten your password? and entering the registration email. If the email entered is recognized as the email of a registered user, you will be emailed a link through which you can reset your password. You can use this same system to change your password at any time.
Request to contract services through the Website
Through the Website, the User can request the "Book Appointment" service at one of the stores. The User must proceed as follows to request an appointment:
- Click on the "Book Appointment" tab on the Website.
- Choose a store.
- Choose a date for the appointment.
- Fill in the online form with your personal information.
- Confirm the wedding date.
- Submit the request.
After completing the above steps, the User will receive an email as their appointment request has been registered in the computer system indicating the estimated time in which the store selected by the User will contact the User by phone to confirm the appointment.
During this call the User may:
- Make an appointment at the store preferred by the User to be attended by an assistant, based on the date of preference and the availability.
- If necessary, indicate the tastes and preferences regarding the type of product the User is interested in trying and purchasing
- Receive detailed information about the appointment, such as duration, companions, style of service or availability of specific products, including other consultations.
Once the date of the appointment has been agreed with the User, she will receive an e-mail confirming the appointment with all the corresponding details.
The appointment can also be confirmed with the User by e-mail.
In the event that the telephone call could not be made because the telephone number provided by the User was incorrect, an e-mail shall be sent to the User informing him/her of the impossibility of contacting him/her. After several attempts to contact the User, if the User did not answer the calls or e-mails sent to process the appointment request, NFG would cancel the request and send an e-mail to the User informing him/her of the cancellation of the appointment request. When filling in the data requested in the registration or subscription forms available on the Website, those fields whose completion is compulsory shall be duly marked with an asterisk so that the User can clearly identify them. Also, those details whose completion has been detected as defective, incorrect or incomplete by the Website and which are necessary to complete the process in question will be requested again so that the User can review them, correct them and enter them correctly.
When completing the data requested on the registration or purchase forms available on the Web and the App, the required fields will be marked with an asterisk so that the User can clearly identify them. In addition, information detected as faulty, incorrect or incomplete by the Web or the App and which is required to complete the process in question will be requested again so that the User can review, correct and enter it correctly.
As the User, you are exclusively responsible for providing your details correctly in the registration and online purchase process on the Web and the App and for keeping your passwords and registration codes confidential, personal and secret. NFG reminds you that you must pay special attention and take care when entering your personal data, especially bank and delivery details and you must not share your registration codes and password with others. Any direct or indirect damages caused to NFG or third parties under your email or code and/or login password or user account will be your sole responsibility.
6. SPECIAL PRICES, SALES, PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
In order to retain Users, attract new users or promote certain products, NFG may organize various promotions and competitions on the Web and the App.
In each case, NFG shall regulate the terms of participation in the various competitions and promotions by means of the appropriate legal terms and conditions. In any case, NFG unilaterally reserves the right to modify the terms of any promotion or competition it organizes and to review, retain the prize(s), temporarily suspend and/or permanently cancel, without notice and without the right to compensation, any promotion or competition it organizes.
7. USER SUPPORT
Users can contact NFG to solve any problem or incident or answer any questions they may have through the Customer Service at the following Freephone numbers and email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Web, the App and their contents are subject to protection under prevailing national legislation on Industrial and/or Intellectual Property. NFG is the owner or has duly licensed all the Industrial and Intellectual Property rights for the Web, the App and their contents.
All forms of reproduction, distribution, publication, transformation, making available and, in general, any other act of exploitation, for commercial or other purposes, of the Web, the App or their contents are prohibited without the express prior consent of NFG.
NFG reserves all Intellectual and Industrial Property rights on the Website and its contents. In no case and under no circumstances does access to the Website, navigation or use constitute or imply a transfer of any kind by NFG of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of the Website or its content.
By reproducing, disseminating, publishing, sharing or sending the User any content on or through the Web or the App or any platforms, forums, social media, applications or websites to which NFG has access, the User guarantees NFG that she is the legitimate owner thereof or holds the image rights, Industrial and/or Intellectual Property Rights or any other rights necessary for the use, reproduction and publication thereof. Furthermore, when reproducing, disseminating, publishing, sharing or sending any content, regardless of its nature or content, on or via the Web or the App or any platforms, forums, social media, applications or websites to which NFG has access, you irrevocably assign to NFG the rights, non-exclusively and free of charge for the entire world until the works become public, all the intellectual property exploitation rights for such content in all forms, including the right to sub-license said rights to third parties for profit.
NFG requires third-party services to make the Web, the App and their contents accessible. Despite the efforts made by NFG to keep the Web and the App available and accessible, the availability thereof may be suspended, interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond NFG’s control. Therefore, NFG does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the Web, the App or their contents or that they are updated or displayed in their latest version. Consequently, NFG refutes all liability for damages caused to the User as a result of the suspension, interruption, lack of continuity, network crashes or disconnection of the Web or the App.
In no case and under no circumstances shall NFG be liable for damages caused to the user not attributable to the former, such as, by way of example, natural disasters, force majeure or extreme urgency, virus, harmful components, browser malfunction, computer intrusions or attacks by third parties.
With regard to the social media buttons on the Web Site, NFG hereby informs you that these buttons are linked to online services managed by third parties, also used by other users. Therefore, NFG is solely and without exception liable for its own contents.
The websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or third-party social media that link to the Web or the App must clearly inform users that they do not have the authorization or supervision of NFG and that such link does not imply, suppose or involve any form of association between NFG and the websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or third-party social media that link to the Web or the App.
In any case, any link targeting the Web must point directly to the home page or start page of the website by means of a click to the URL of the web, covering the entire homepage screen or the start page of the Web or the App.
In no case and under no circumstances shall NFG be liable for the content, information or data about the Web, the App, their content or any other matter contained on the websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or third-party social media that link to the Web or the App.
Linking to the Web from websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social media that are contrary to the law, moral decency and good faith is expressly prohibited, especially those with pornographic or illegal content or content that violates human rights.
However, the Web and the App may contain links to websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or third-party social media. Despite our efforts, NFG does not have the human and/or technical means of knowing or controlling the information and/or content appearing on third-party websites. Accordingly, under no circumstances shall NFG be liable for the content of linked sites and under no circumstances may it be considered that NFG is aware of the content of the linked sites. Should you realize that the websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or third-party social media to which the links on the Web or the App point are illegal, you may inform Pronovias by email to the support center with the following information:
- Personal and contact details of the user filing the complaint: name, address, phone number, email.
- Copy of your identity document (national identity document or passport)
- Identification and full description of the allegedly illegal content or alleged unlawful use of a particular content:
- Precise and specific indication of the protected content and its location.
- What the alleged illegal content or illegal use of the content comprises.
- Whether or not the user filing the complaint owns the content used illegally
- Declaration signed under the responsibility of the User filing the complaint, stating that:
- The information contained in the complaint is accurate and truthful.
- He/she is the legitimate owner of the violated content or, if not, is duly authorized to act on behalf of the legitimate owner of the violated content.
NFG informs Users that it may be a crime of electronic fraud to use the electronic payment system on the Web and the App to purchase products offered thereon in any of the following cases:
- The provision of false data of the buyer or the number of the card used as a means of payment.
- The use of data of persons other than the buyer.
- The use of the status of holder of cards belonging to others.
- The use of card numbers generated by software or similar algorithms.
NFG also informs Users that the Web and the App incorporate appropriate safeguards and use industry standard technology to improve the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and protection of the personal data collected, and has put in place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss or misuse. Its rules on data protection and security are periodically reviewed and improved as necessary, and efforts are made to ensure that only authorised persons access the information provided by Users.
Sensitive information is sent via the Web and the App in encrypted format to protect the information you send us from third parties before it reaches NFG.
12. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES